CAMBI, 15 years ago, and after an active experience in the language segment and business consulting, created the CAMBI Gestão de Idiomas (Language Management System) with the following characteristics:
- National and International Service with accredited schools throughout Brazil and abroad.
- International Methodology – Evaluation levels aligned with the parameters set by the CEFR Common European Framework of Reference.
- 100% Online digital system with more than 150,000 CAPI® Evaluations.
- Fast delivery of Results and Pedagogical Coaching.
Language Policy and Benchmarking
- Analysis of the Current customer’s Language Policy compared to market trends.
- Definition of strategies for gaining knowledge and time.
- Language Skills Mapping necessary for function and position needs.
- Definition of Competence Levels required by function and title.
Language Proficiency Evaluation
CAPI® Evaluation System: Distinguished in the market for offering a single metric for the following languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Portuguese for foreigners, including:
- CAPI® 360º Evaluation (listening, speaking, reading and writing), based on the CEFR Common European Framework of Reference.
- PDI – Plano de Desenvolvimento Individual (Individual Development Plan) – Analytical Report by skill.
- Pedagogical Coaching – Orientations on how to acquire language competency.
- Other International Tests
Knowledge and Ivestiment Management
CAMBI, through the Online Monitoring, allows access to all Language Policy Management data at any time through a simple touch:
- Monitoring of the learning process.
- Schools Accreditation, Training and Audit.
- Language Map - KPIs.
- ROI – Return on Investment Analysis.
CAPI® Evaluation of languages, incorporated into selection programs, provides an important benefit to the manager when choosing candidates.
- Full Evaluation of the 4 skills - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing.
- International Correlation – Based on the CEFR Common European Framework of Reference parameters.
- Result in 24 hours.
- PDI – Plano de Desenvolvimento Individual (Individual Development Plan), when ordered.
Once CAMBI started their job, we were able to see the progress in the learning status, its method.Maria Conceição Augusto
HR, Robert Bosch
CAMBI helps Robert Bosch certify the employees’ foreign language learning process to be productive.
With CAMBI Online Monitoring system, Robert Bosch can now keep track of their employees’ development.
Robert Bosch, global leader in service and technology supply, detected from the beginning that financing their employees’ foreign language studies was really necessary, but found difficulty running such a project. "The employees had the scholarship, but we had no idea whether they were progressing or not", Robert Bosch HR Consultant Maria Conceição Augusto. Thinking of a way to overcome this obstacle, BOSCH hired CAMBI, which helped the Human Resources department monitoring the employees’ progress in their foreign language learning process.
Once CAMBI started their work, we were able to see the progress in the learning status, its method”, Maria Conceição comments. As a result, CAMBI Online System became allies with the HR managers and consultants: they are now able to check real-time information on the employees’ development on CAMBI’s website. For a large company like Robert Bosch, learning a foreign language is very important and CAMBI, in addition to assuring the quality of the classes, watches over the company’s investments so they do not become loss.
We needed to standardize the Languages Policy, with the intention to add value to the employees’ development and the financial management of the subsidy.Tânia Maranha
HR, Electrolux Brazil
"We needed to standardize the Languages Policy", Electrolux Brazil HR Manager Tania Maranha explains.
The expertise in Languages Policy management is what had Electrolux look for CAMBI in 2006/
Electrolux, present in Brazil since 1926, and CAMBI hold a strong and solid alliance, which goes back in time for nearly a decade. What stimulated Electrolux to hire CAMBI’s services was the need to find a company that managed the language schools and guaranteed that the learning process was carried out in the most effective way possible. “We needed to standardize the Languages Policy, with the intention to add value to the employees’ development and the financial management of the subsidy”, Tania Maranha explains.
By implementing CAMBI’s language policy management, the company was able to make use of other benefits: "with this [service], we could use a single criterion to evaluate the language proficiency level, based on the use of business language, both by the employees and the candidates who would participate in internal and external selection processes", Tania complements.
Despite that, Maranha mentions that one of CAMBI’s standouts is the possibility to control and manage Electrolux’s employees through online follow-up tools. Nowadays, Electrolux is a market leader and has their brand on refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers, microwave ovens, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and others.
Together, Volvo and CAMBI aim at excellence, with cost reduction and optimal learning time.Rubens Cieslak
Languages Policy, Volvo Brazil
"Together, Volvo and CAMBI aim at excellence”, in the words of Rubens Cieslak’s, from Volvo Brazil"
Global companies need their employees to be capable of dealing with clients and colleagues from all over the world. Volvo, one of the main automakers in the continent, is one of these organizations and hired CAMBI’s services to face this challenge. "It is very important for Volvo to be advised by a company specialized in the acquisition of the English and Spanish languages." Rubens Cieslak, responsible for the Languages Policy at Volvo Brazil, explains.
"Together, Volvo and CAMBI aim at excellence, with cost reduction and optimal learning time", in the words of Rubens Cieslak. In addition, according to Mr. Cieslak, in this context CAMBI has an outstanding role, once it works on the management of the language institutes, as well as the monitoring of each employee’s development.
To Volvo, just as for many other companies, building up their employees’ language skills is a matter of primary importance. With CAMBI, they are able to trust this process, knowing that their workers’ classes are being carefully monitored and that the investment made will not be wasted.
We love what we do. If you are eager to learn and grow constantly, and don’t give up on challenges, this is your place.